Getting an Escrow Account in Nigeria used to somewhat hard but now, you can easily get an Escrow Account in Nigeria on various platforms like 360 Escrow, Vesicash, and Payscrow. In this post, we’ll be guiding you through how to get an Escrow Account in Nigeria.
This post will be highlighting 5 various ways you can get an Escrow account in Nigeria.
An Escrow is an arrangement made under legal conditions between parties in a transaction, whereby an independent trusted third party receives and releases money and/or documents to the transacting parties.
The timing of such release by the third party depends on the performance of the contractually agreed conditions by the transacting parties.
Escrow accounts are accounts that allow you to access Escrow services where both buyers and sellers can make transactions safely and seamlessly.
Depending on the service provider offering the Escrow account, these accounts offer a lot of perks like:
- Simplified sales process
- Reduced risk
- Protection for both parties
- Suitability for a range of goods, etc.
Let’s have a look at the different ways you can get an Escrow account in Nigeria:
How to Get an Escrow Account in Nigeria
Here are some of the ways you can get an Escrow Account in Nigeria:
1. Escrow Account in Nigeria on 360 Escrow
To create an Escrow account on 360, just follow these steps:
2. Now, you’ll see a page where you’ll need to enter your full name, username, email address, contact number, and password.
3. After you enter all the necessary details, click sign up.
4. Then, you’ll be directed to your dashboard where you can start making Escrow transactions.
The 360 Escrow platform has the simplest registration procedures among all the Escrow services in Nigeria.
Do check out this post on how 360 Escrow works to know how to perform Escrow transactions on 360 Escrow.
2. Escrow Account in Nigeria on Vesicash
To know how to get an escrow account in Nigeria on Vesicash, simply follow these steps:
2. Then, choose the type of account you want to open. In this post, I’ll be opening a Personal account as the business and trizact accounts are meant for businesses and social commerce personnel.
- To open a personal account, you’ll need to enter your personal email address, username, first name, last name, and Phone number.
- You’ll need to input your business name, business email address, company website (optional), and business phone number to open a business account.
- To open a trizact account (social commerce), you’ll need to input your business name, username, average delivery time, business email address, business phone number, and social media handles (optional).
- Lastly, you may also decide to input a referral code. The account linked to this referral code will earn commission(s).
3. Now, you’ll need to verify your email by clicking on the link sent to your email.
4. After that, you’ll get a notification informing you that Your Email has been successfully Verified. Then, click proceed to login.
5. Now, input your email and phone number to access your dashboard.
6. After you input your email and phone number, an OTP will be sent to your email. Do check your inbox and spam folder for the email containing the OTP. Then, input it in the field provided and click Verify OTP.
7. Now, you’ll be directed to your dashboard and you can now make Escrow transactions on Vesicash.
To know how to get an escrow account in Nigeria on Payscrow.net, kindly follow these steps:
2. Then, choose if you want to register as a Merchant or Customer. In this post, we’ll be registering as a Customer.
4. Now, you need to verify your account by following the verification link sent to the email you provided while registering.
5. After that, your account has been successfully created and your email is now confirmed.
6. Now, you can make Escrow transactions on PayScrow.net
To know how to get an escrow account in Nigeria on Middletrust, just follow these steps:
1. First, go to the Middletrust sign up page here or just copy and paste https://middletrust.com/register in your internet browser.
2. Then, you’ll need to fill in your phone number, email address, and full name. After that, you’ll need to create a new password and click Sign Up.
3. Next, you’ll get a notification informing you that your account has been created and that a verification link has been sent to your email and a verification code has been sent to your phone number.
4. You’ll have to first follow the link in your mail to verify your email.
5. Then, you’ll need to log in here with your phone number and password.
6. After that, you’ll need to input the verification code sent to your phone number.
7. Then, you’ll need to update your personal info to use the Escrow service.
8. Once you’ve updated all your info, you can now make Escrow transactions on Middletrust.
5. TrustMate Escrow
To know how you can get an Escrow account in Nigeria on TrustMate Escrow, kindly follow these steps:
2. Then, you’ll need to enter your username, phone number, and email. In the next field, you’ll be required to create a password. After that, click Create Account.
3. Once you’ve clicked on Create Account, you’ll receive a verification code on your email. Copy and input the verification code in the field provided then click Verify Account.
4. Now, you can start making Escrow transactions on TrustMate Escrow.
There you have it, 5 Ways on How to Get an Escrow Account in Nigeria.
Now, you can make safe and secure transactions from anywhere in Nigeria. You should check out these Escrow Service Providers in Nigeria to know which one will work for you best.
You should also keep in mind that 360 Escrow is the easiest and safest Escrow service provider to have an account with.
Do try out 360 Escrow and give us your feedback(s) in the comment section.