Let us take a look at how to initiate an escrow payment in Nigeria with the 360 escrow platform. Before we proceed, let us understand where and when you will need an escrow Payment
There are several scenarios one will need an escrow service in a transaction with a third party or stranger online. Let us take a look at each and every one of them
Where Escrow Payment is required for Safety
- When Buying or Selling PayPal Funds
- When Buying or Selling Bitcoin
- When Buying or Selling your Website
- When Buying or Selling your Blog
- When Paying for a Service online
- When Paying for SEO services online
- When paying for Web Development Services online
- When buying or Selling Facebook Groups
- When buying or Selling Facebook Pages
- Lots more
We are going to see how you can use 360 Escrow to initiate an escrow Payment online
How to Use 360 Escrow
To use the 360 Escrow, you’ll have to sign up for an account here.
Then, you’ll be required to confirm your account with a confirmation link that’ll be sent to the email you provided while registering.
If you’re a buyer that wants to pay for a product or service, you’ll be required to fund your account.
How to Fund a 360 Escrow Account
To buy a product or service from a seller, you’ll be required to fund your account.
Here’s how you can fund your 360 Escrow Account to be able to pay for products and services:
1. First, sign in to your account
2. Then, click on the deposit tab on your Dashboard Tab and select “Deposit Money”.
3. Then, choose the payment method you want to use.
4. After that, input the amount you want to deposit.
5. After that, click on “Preview”.
6. You’ll get a “Deposit Preview” showing the details of the deposit. Click “Pay Now” on this Deposit Preview.
After you must have processed the payment and it has been confirmed, the amount you deposited will reflect on your dashboard.
Now, you can make Escrow payments to the seller you want to buy the product(s) or service(s) from on one of the Best Escrow Services in Nigeria.
How to Pay for Products and Services with 360 Escrow
The following steps will be taking you through how you can pay for products and services with the 360 Escrow platform:
1. First, sign in to your 360 Escrow account
2. To start an Escrow transaction, you need to click “Manage Escrow” on your Dashboard. Then select “Create New Escrow”.
3. Then, add the Username of the person you want to buy the product(s) or service(s) from.
NOTE: If the username if Incorrect or the User does not exist, you will get the notification below
4. After that, enter the “Escrow Amount”, “Escrow Title”, and “Escrow Description”. Then, click Submit.
5. You’ll get a pop-up on your screen notifying you that you’ve successfully created an Escrow Transaction.
Now, the amount you inputted in the “Escrow Amount” field will be deducted from the balance on your dashboard.
The seller will also get a notification from his/her end that an Escrow transaction has been initiated.
How to Release Payments to a Seller’s Account
After you must have gotten the product(s) or service(s) from the seller, what’s next is to “Release Payment” to his/her account.
Here’s how you can release payments to a seller’s account:
1. First, sign in to your 360 Escrow account.
2 Go to “Manage Escrow” on your dashboard, then select “My Escrow List”.
3. Then, click “View Transaction”.
4. After that, click “Release Payment”.
5. You’ll get a pop-up asking you to confirm that you really want to release the payment. If you are, then click “yes”.
6. After you’ve clicked yes, you’ll get another pop-up notification informing you that you’ve successfully released the payment.
How to Withdraw Funds on 360 Escrow
Apart from being able to deposit money into your 360 Escrow account, you can also withdraw money from the account via PayPal, Paystack, and your Local Bank.
NOTE: Escrow payment in Nigeria using 360 is safe, secured and instant withdrawals are allowed
To withdraw money from your 360 Escrow account, you need to follow these steps:
1. First, sign in to your 360 Escrow Account
2. On your dashboard, click on “Withdraw” then click “Withdraw Money”.
3. After that, click on your preferred withdrawal method. You should keep in mind that the available withdrawal methods are PayPal, Paystack, and Bank.
4. Then, input the amount you want to withdraw.
5. After that, click on “Preview”.
6. Then, you’ll be directed to the “Withdraw Preview” page to input your details and confirm the withdrawal.
7. Now, input the required “Send Payment Details” and click “Submit Withdraw” after you’ve confirmed your details.
8. You’ll receive a “Success Notification” informing you that you’ve successfully submitted your withdrawal request and that you should wait for confirmation.
NOTE: You can check your withdrawal status by clicking ” Withdraw” on your Dashboard the clicking on “Withdraw History”. Here you’ll see a list of all the withdrawals you’ve processed and their status.
I hope you now know how to initiate an escrow payment in Nigeria using 360 escrow. If you are having a challenge understanding anything in this article, kindly ask questions in the comment section below
After your Client has confirmed your service or product delivery, you will be able to withdraw your funds to your Bank Account or PayPal wallet