WordPress (also known as WP hosted on WordPress.org) is an open-source, free content management system (CMS) written in PHP used in conjunction with a MySQL or MariaDB database.
WordPress Features includes a template system and a plug-in architecture, referred to in WordPress as Themes and Plugins.
WordPress was initially created as a blog-publishing system but has developed to support different kinds of web content including more conventional mailing lists and forums, membership sites, media galleries, learning management systems (LMS) and online stores.
This post will be focusing on
- What WordPress is
- How to Install WordPress on any Environment
- How to Build any Site with WordPress even a Banking Site
- 100+ WordPress, Tips, Tricks and Hacks
- WordPress most notable glossaries and terminologies,
- Steps on how to build a website that doesn’t look WordPress
- What WordPress themes and plugins are
- Where to get free premium plugins
- Comprehensive list of the most popular WordPress theme marketplace